You may log into Desire2Learn Assignment Grader using the credentials for your school's Learning Environment installation, or using EduDentity, which is Desire2Learn's identity authentication and account management service.
1. To log in using your Desire2Learn Learning Environment account, enter the URL of your institution's Learning Environment, and tap 'connect'.
Tap the i icon for instructions on how to find the URL
2. After the account is successfully connected, you can proceed to log in with your institutional credentials
3. After logging in, Assignment Grader will synchronize existing Dropboxes.
If you haven't already done so, you first need to create an EduDentity account.
After your account has been created, you will receive a confirmation email to the address you specified. You must verify account creation via this email in order to activate your EduDentity account.
1. Tap "Sign in with EduDentity" on the Account Login welcome screen.
2. Enter your EduDentity credentials on the EduDentity Login screen.
3. Once you're logged in, you will see the LMS account(s) you have connected Assignment Grader to.
When logging into Assignment Grader for the first time, you need to connect Assignment Grader to your Desire2Learn Learning Environment account.
1. Click 'Add New Account'
Adding your Learning Environment account will give Assignment Grader privileges to access your student Dropbox submissions.
2. Enter the full name of your institution. (e.g. "Lake Valley University").
The server addresses associated with your institution will be displayed. Select the one that you use to access your Learning Environment account.
3. If this does not work for you, enter the server address manually. Choose a descriptive label and enter the server address. Tap 'Help' for instructions on how to find your server address.
4. Follow the directions in the Help window to determine the address of your LMS server
5. After the account is successfully connected, you can proceed to log in with your institutional credentials.
6. After logging in, Assignment Grader will synchronize existing Dropboxes
If you receive an error when attempting to connect your Learning Environment account, this means that your account may not have the proper permissions to access Assignment Grader features. Additionally, this could mean that an option to support Assignment Grader has not been enabled within your institution's Learning Environment. Please contact your institution's Learning Environment administrator to enable the support or for necessary permissions.
For further support and other issues contact helpdesk@Desire2Learn.com