Discover the next generation of
digital learning solutions.
Connect with the leader in
innovative learning technology.
The Desire2EXCEL Awards recognize organizations that have used D2L technology to deliver learning experiences that are innovative, collaborative or have a significant impact. Nominations are now open.
Our latest product release – from fragmented solutions to a vision for an Integrated Learning Platform that can deliver one experience to engage, connect, and inspire.
"Desire2Learn has emerged to provide the preeminent example of how analytics can be used to create value from the vast amounts of student data generated in a learning environment."
For groundbreaking work in the development of a platform capable of meeting the highest accessibility standards, Desire2Learn received multiple awards from the National Federation of the Blind (NFB).
Expanding its robust suite of data-driven analytics offerings, Desire2Learn introduced an adaptive learning tool designed to address the personal needs of every learner in the class.
Join the world's leading schools,
institutions, and organizations.
Over 13 million users at 1100 institutions in more than 25 countries.
- Georgia Virtual School
- Alabama State Department of Education
- AO Foundation
- York Technical College
- Calgary Board of Education
- Colorado Community College System
- Columbia College
- MGH Institute of Health Professionals
- Temple College
- The University of Arizona
- New York City Department of Education
- Education First Educational Tours
- Oxford University PressBoard of Regents of the University System of GeorgiaBroward College